In Italy about 16% of customers return their purchases because of wrong fit. Thank you for helping us reduce transport emissions, !
Our sneakers tend to run smaller to customers who usually wear two different sizes or an in-between size. If that is your case, we advise you to take the bigger size between the two.
Otherwise, you can compare the measurements in the table above with those provided by the brands you already wear. We do not recommend measuring your foot: it's a tricky method and can easily trip you up!
Still struggling to figure out the right size? Contact us by tapping onto the comics icon at the right bottom of each page.
In most of cases, yes, it will! Almost all of our styles are restocked every 30/45 days.
Here's how you can get a notification email as soon as your size is back in stock:
- go to your desired Hana or Duri style;
- select your size from the drop-down menu;
- click on "Email me when available"
- enter your name and email address, then click on the "Email me when available" button.
Done! Just remember to check out your inbox.
Orders shipped to Italy are delivered within 2 - 5 working days.
Orders shipped to Europe are delivered within XNUMX - XNUMX working days of receiving your payment. Shipping to rest of the world usually takes between XNUMX - XNUMX working days after your payment is received.
As soon as we ship the package, you will receive a confirmation email from us and later by our courier partner.
In the courier's email you will find the tracking information to follow your package till your doorstep.
Our sneakers are designed to be a transitional piece, so you can wear them throughout the year.
However, if you are looking for some styles specifically designed for the cold season, you can consider Hana Ultra Drop. Their upper is made of a recycled synthetic fabric which lets the raindrops slide away, without soaking the shoes. ⛈☔️
In any case, neither of our shoes can be soaked in water (e.g. crossing a creek).
- Bank transfer
- Credit cards
- Pay in 3 installments (Klarna)
- Google Pay (Wallets)
- Apple Pay
The processing of the purchase procedure on ID-EIGHT.IT takes place in absolute security: the payment data are collected through a digital encryption protocol (SSL) to ensure maximum security for all transactions performed on our site.
Customers outside of Italy are always charged for shipping. Postage is calculated automatically at the checkout page once the destination country is selected.
- Shipping times to Europe: most of orders are shipped the business day after we receive payment. If payment is made via bank transfer, it will take 2 more business days to receive it and ship the package. Delivery usually takes 5 - XNUMX working days.
- Shipping times to rest of the world : most of orders are shipped XNUMX business days after we receive the payment. Delivery usually takes between XNUMX - XNUMX working days.
Christmas Gifts: for all orders placed between 1st and 31st December, the possibility of requesting returns and changing sizes is extended to 14th January. An important condition is that the label is still attached and that the shoes have only been tried on indoors.
You have 14 calendar days from the date your order was delivered or available for collection to request a return or change of size/style.
If your requested size/style is not available, we can either send you a different style free of charge (after receiving your return at your expense) or we can refund the price of the shoes and email you as soon as your size is back in stock.
- Return shipping costs are always charged to customers outside of Italy. You can choose any courier to send back the shoes.
- If you wish to receive a different size or style, return shipping costs are at your expense, but we can ship your requested pair free of charge, once your return gets back to our warehouse. If your payment was made by PayPal, you can have return postage covered by PayPal.
The shoes must be returned in the same conditions you received them. This includes the original shoe box and all tags and labels attached.
How to make a return request
- Sign in to your account on our website and go to the Orders section https://www.id-eight.com/my-account/orders/
- Enter your order code
- Click on the "Exchange and Refunds" button
- Fill out the return form
Refund method and time
All returned orders will be inspected by our warehouse team. In order to be entitled to a refund, the shoes must be unworn/unused.
We will refund the price of the shoes using your original payment method within XNUMX- XNUMX business days of receiving and inspecting our package.
Orders shipped to Italy or UE are not subject to any import tax or customs duty.
In the case of deliveries to countries outside the European Union, the products may be subject to import taxes and / or customs duties depending on the type of product and the country of destination. It is not possible to predict in any way if and what costs would be incurred for the customs clearance of the goods.
For more information, you can contact the customs office in your country.
In all cases, any costs relating to import taxes and / or customs duties will be borne by the customer.
Our sneakers must NOT be machine washed or soaked.
You can dry-clean them using a specific detergent suitable for shoes made from textiles or synthetic materials. Alternatively, you can ask your trusty cobbler!
Should you need any detailed information about how to clean your sneakers, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket below.
Open a support ticket
Need to get in touch with us? Please fill out and submit the form below.
Our team will contact you shortly.